No sound on firestick 4k is a common problem that is very annoying these days which you can solve easily by yourself, but you should know how to resolve it.
We all know that through the Amazon Fire Stick, we are able to see and hear different types of shows, movies, and other videos, but it suddenly starts a problem, then in this situation, there is a disturbance in your enjoyment. This is a very common technical problem that can be resolved by some initial steps.
But first of all, it is very important to know the reasons for firestick sound not working, thus
- FireTv volume is not working
- Cable connections are faulty
- Software not updated
- Firestick Audio settings not set correctly
- Amazon fire stick audio output issues
- Due to low internet connections
- Due to firestick keeps optimizing error
- Faulty hardware
We will tell you some troubleshooting steps that will help you to make a sound on firestick not working problem easy.
What Is Amazon Firestick No Sound
First of all, you need to know what is Amazon Fire Stick No Sound. Don’t have the proper knowledge and want to know how to unmute Amazon Fire Sticks?
Whenever you turn on your device and start watching your favorite program, the video plays smoothly but the audio doesn’t play along with the video. This is what we call no sound, which is easily removed.
Since your only HDMI and television receiver is properly connected to the Fire Stick, it needs to be configured then only this problem is resolved.
How to Fix No Sound On Firestick Issue
You can follow the steps given below to remove the Amazon firestick volume not working Problem by yourself with some initial settings.
- Unplug Firestick power sources. Wait for 30-40 seconds and plug everything back.
- Next, set the audio setting with the default mode and check if the audio is not muted on your TV.
- Turn on the A/V receiver after connecting it to the Fire TV.
- Select Audio from the TV menu.
- Dolby Digital Plus should now be turned off.
- Press the play/pause button on the Fire TV remote after 10 seconds.
- Check the audio output on the Fire TV stick by playing something.
Otherwise follow this guide:
If you are facing a firestick no sound issues then, For 30 seconds, unplug your Fire TV Stick. Remove the Fire Stick from the power source for 30 seconds before plugging it back in. Your Fire Stick needs to be updated. A simple system upgrade can solve a range of audio problems.
In this way, they remove the error easily
It is not very difficult for anyone to overcome this problem. You may just need to be a little patient. If you are still facing the firestick audio not working issues then you will have to adopt some other methods which are as follows:
- Go to home screen and search for settings
- You will get display and sound option
- Then click on audio option
- Go to Dolby digital output and sound navigation
- Turn off Dolby digital output and turn on receiver sound on
- Now everything working fine on your device
Fix Firestick Sound Not Working Issues
With the help of the above solution, your firestick works better, but we also know some other problems due to which the sound problem on the firestick device keeps recurring which we are discussing in the section below.
Check firestick audio settings
You can easily fix no sound on firestick by checking audio settings also.
Here are the steps:
- Go to settings
- Then go to sound/display
- Go to audio from here
- Now select Dolby Digital Plus Automatic option
Power Supply Plugging Problem
Many fire stick customers connect the USB power cord directly to their TV but do not know that the TV set cannot provide sufficient power.
Due to which the video and audio connection start to fail, if you are doing this then you will get to see fire tv no sound problem again and again because the connection is not established properly.
For which you have to connect your power supply port directly with a fire stick otherwise Amazon Fire Stick Not Recognized By TV.
Amazon fire stick sound stopped working problems are a common issue, which comes to your system due to temporary connectivity then your screen freezes but you think that you are not getting proper sound. You can restart your firestick. Restart relieves all your problems in minutes.
- For which you have to click on the Settings option
- Where you also have to select MY Device
- As soon as you complete this process
- You get a restart button
- By clicking on it you can reboot your device again
Is TV audio muted
Sometimes users do not understand that the audio of their TV is muted. In this condition, you will have to do an audio system sound check of your TV set. You can press your remote control button as soon as you try then the audio in your system starts coming and your problem is solved.
It is a little carelessness of ours that it is much easier to remove it.
Test Audio Receiver
Just like we know that you get confused a bit due to the audio being turned off, similarly if your AV receiver is not on then you get to see this problem as we have attached the home theater if their sound will not on and proper power is not getting then you can turn him on by giving him proper power. So you can easily fix the amazon firestick volume not working.
Check Dolby Digital Output Always Turned Off
This is an important step due to which the problem of fire tv no sound will always be there because your Fire TV is not compatible with your Dolby Digital Sound, then you have to follow some processes which are as follows
- You have to use your firestick remote, it lets you go to the home screen
- After this you have to click on the Settings option
- There you see the display and sound button
- After completing this process you see the option of Dolby Digital output.
- Where on or off is written, in this condition you have to click on turn off.
Whenever you connect your home theater or surroundings with tv then it does not support digital Dolby plus technology at all, that is why we have to shut it down. After doing this your firestick starts giving sound.
Test All HDMI Connection
Whenever you establish an HDMI connection, it is not connected properly by you, due to which there is sound not working on firestick problem.
Or the HDMI extension you are using is not properly connected with your system, which you can easily fix with the help of the following state:
- You have to unplug the hd connection
- A few seconds after unplugging your system device, it has to connect properly with a connector that attaches to your tv.
- Now you can restart your device
- After restarting your fire stick starts to respond properly
- You should always keep in mind that whatever HDMI inputs you have selected, the inputs in HDMI should be connected with the firestick.
- If it does not then you get sound not working on firestick error.
Verify Extended Sound System
Whenever you attach your standard sound system to your fire tv, then due to not getting the proper configuration settings, your firestick sound starts to the problem.
- When your firestick is attached to the TV then to complete this process you connect your HD with the sound receiver because it sends a signal to your TV which we also call the output signal. Whatever input and output you have set must match with your TV, and then only you will be able to overcome this problem.
- When you use different sound cable then it should be properly engaged with your fire stick and TV, for which you will have to connect your firestick directly with the cable.
- For example, if there is a blue color cable, then you have to connect it to the blue color port itself. If there is a red color cable then it can connect to the red color port.
With the help of your remote control, you can go to the settings option, there you have to turn on the audio output option; this can be different for different TV sets. So your major issues for firestick has no sound easily resolved with this.
Check HDMI Port Compatible With Audio
Sometimes HDMI ports are not compatible with your sound system’s port, which is a common reason for no sound on amazon fire stick:
- You have to right click on your sound volume icon
- After this you will see the menu
- Have to click on the playback device there
- After that you will get the option of digital output device or HDMI
- You have to set the default
- After clicking, your sound will start responding properly
Check AV Receiver
Sometimes we forget that the sound of our TV is set to zero volume which we forget to increase and we think that there is no sound in our system, for this you have to increase the volume control because if you do not, then the error of fire tv volume not working also comes.
Try Perfect Input
Many HDMI ports come with your device or TV, and then you also get confused with ports, in this condition you have to overcome this problem with the help of your manual guide and step. After completing the by step process, you can establish the correct connection after which your fire stick starts working properly.
Verify Cable Connections
All the cable connections should function properly; if they do not work properly then you have to take some care because only the connections play very important roles.
- Check the HDMI connection and external audio cables.
- Use a new HDMI connection cable if the older one is quite old.
- Overturn the connector ends and see if that works.
Test Internal Speaker
Many TVs are provided with internal speakers, in which the option to turn ON and OFF is also given, for this you have to go to your audio section which you will find in the settings option, there you have to confirm that internal speaker always ON. If it is found off then you can turn it on and no audio on firestick problem is resolved.
Upgrade Software System
Amazon keeps bringing various types of updates from time to time due to which our initial settings start to get messed up and no sound from the firestick 4k problem starts. To overcome this problem, you always have to keep your device up to date.
- Access FireTV home screen and then select “Settings”.
- Then select “System” and then select “About”.
- Then select “Software version” and lastly press “Check for System Update”.
Close Firestick App and Restart It
There are some applications that take too much time to load and your fire stick also loads late accordingly.
The easiest way to do this is to restart if you do not know how to restart it then how some steps are
- After clicking on the home screen, you have to click on the Settings option after which you also see the application option.
- After selecting the application option, you also see the option of manage store application.
- You have to suck the force close option
- After completing this process, you have to re-launch your application, after which your problem goes away.
Uninstall And Reinstall The Apps
The problem of firestick no audio keeps haunting you again and again, for which you have to uninstall some of your applications, after which you reinstall it, by doing so, the internal space that is there is largely emptied and your device Starts to respond properly let’s know how to accomplish it
- After going to the home screen one has to click on the settings
- Where you get all your applications
- Once you get the application, you have to click on your install application.
- Then you have to click and delete it
- After some time you can install the application again which you get with an updated version
Replace Current Cable With an Optical Audio Cable
If you are using a sound system, you will have to replace its cable and take an audio optical cable that sends the correct signal to a large extent.
Resolution Maybe The Issue
A sufficient power source transfer has to be done whenever you use 1080p resolution. If the power is not received properly then you do not get proper audio, then you have to set the power according to your own or you can set it to default mode.
Disconnect Echo Dot
If you are using Amazon Echo then it may be faulty and your device will not sound in this condition. To fix this problem, the echo has to be connected with your firestick with the correct settings for which you can use firestick support.
The HDMI cable, connector, and A/V receiver may not be entirely attached to the Firestick, resulting in the firestick sound not playing.
Click on Display and Sounds in the Settings menu. You can now switch off Dolby Digital Plus by going to the Fire TV menu and selecting Audio.
It’s possible that your Internet connection is too slow and that your Fire stick isn’t receiving enough power.
No sound on amazon fire stick lite problem goes away through the given solutions.
Whatever the solution is, it is much easier than you can set it according to your own. If you still see no sound on the firestick problem then you can talk to the technical team by getting a support number from Amazon’s official website
Which will be able to tell you in a better way how to solve this problem, it always turns on for convenience.