How do I resolve amazon prime payment methods problem? so you need this guide. In today’s digital age, everything is happening online, which has been a very good thing. For this reason, the attitude of the people has also changed and whenever you watch any video or entertainment content, you do not enjoy the TV and enjoy the content by sitting in privacy with the help of Amazon Prime application on your mobile. But after taking the membership of amazon prime, you will be very much required to follow different steps. Under this also comes the signup process or sign-in process.
Whenever we use any service, then we have to pay some amount which is also monthly or yearly, for this different types of payments has also been made.
Whenever we go to pay then we face some inconvenience such as your debit or credit card is already added but not enough to pay, then in this stage, you get very upset and think. For the discussion of the same subject, we will tell you some facts which are very important for you.
Which Debit Cards Are Accepted by Amazon Prime
- Credit cards: American Express, Diners Club, Visa, Mastercard and RuPay
- Debit cards: Mastercard, Visa, RuPay, and Maestro
These were some amazon prime payment options with the help of which you can take advantage of Prime Video, but you have to take care of some things too much.
- Amazon Prime will accept rupee credit card only if it belongs to HDFC, IDBI, BNB, MSC bank
- In the case of Maestro Debit Card, it takes payment from Citibank and State Bank of India.
- If you have a prepaid debit card then it will be paid by payzapp only.
Out of India then you have to take care of the following things
- All types of International Personal Credit and Debit Cards can be added under this, Commercial Master Card also starts which works better for South Asia, Middle East, and African Region.
- To use Amazon Prime Video, you have to install a credit or debit card or you can bank transfer to a direct Amazon Pay account. The credit card can include your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or JCB. The best thing is that you can use Amazon.
- So you can easily resolve amazon prime payment method invalid problems.
How to Update Amazon Prime Payment Methods
Need to Sign up Amazon Prime Free Trial
To use amazon prime payment options Membership, you have to pay ₹ 129 every month or ₹ 999 every year to avail this facility, you have to sign up first otherwise connect on support number.
- Go to amazon prime
- Now select sign-up button
- When you complete the process, then you see the process of payment. You follow the onscreen instructions and choose your amazon prime payment methods.
Sometimes amazon prime payment method not working then you need to have some patience. Amazon also offers auto-renewal option along with its free trial in which your card is verified for which two transactions are done. After some time this amount is returned to your account after verification. It shows you prime related promotional offers from time to time.
- Sign up with memberships of Amazon Prime using Primevideo.com or the Android application.
- You cannot use Bajaj finserve any cost EMI with it but you can easily do electronic transection with credit card, debit card, net banking or amazon pay balance, for this, you have to pay the one-year fee. You can see the terms and conditions of Amazon Prime for more information.
Need to Save Amazon Payment Methods
If you want to see or change your subscription then you have to take care of the steps given below
- You have to go to the manage subscription option
- Now you have to click on Modify and Select Edit
- Click on the subscription item from your mobile device
- Click on the change payment option
- Then click on the new amazon prime payment method and continue
- Now you have to apply and save all the settings.
- After this, all your details will be saved
What Are the Payment Options for Amazon Prime
What payment methods does Amazon accept? Now let us tell you about some common Amazon prime payment methods:
By Credit card
Amazon Prime attaches different types of credit and debit cards, whether it is your Visa, Master, Euro card or Discover card.
Prepaid gift card is a very good medium, with the help of which you can easily pay your Amazon Prime, it is also considered quite secure.
You can easily add account and router number in your profile with which you are asked just your name, address, and driving license. After this process is complete, you will be able to pay easily from your linked bank account.
Amazon gift card is a very good way to receive your payment, just have to upload your card number and whatever balance you have comes for your purchase.
store card by Amazon
Store card is a branded credit card created by Amazon, with the help of this, you can easily purchase and also make payments.
PayCode by Amazon
Amazon PayCode is an easy way to make payments through Western Union for more shopkeepers who exchange transactions from outside or live outside the country. You can pay for your Amazon Prime subscription within 24 hours through this code.
How do I pay Amazon Prime with debit card?
If any credit or debit card is started from outside India, then you cannot use it, for this you will have to go to the Manage Payment Help page where you get all the information from you.
How do I change my payment method for Amazon Prime?
You have to go to manage subscription and click on the change payment option. Now you can easily add a new payment method, after some time your payment method changes.
Why my card is not accepted by Amazon Prime?
Whenever you go to make your payment, your payment fails repeatedly or starts showing the pending status. The main reason for this is to mess up the details of your debit or credit card such as name, CVV number, or card number. Sometimes people mistake too much to fill an expiry date.
In this way, you have obtained complete information about Amazon prime payment method not working problems, which type of card help you have to take. Which type of gift card to use by which the Amazon Prime Payment Method is completed? If you are having any inconvenience in using the payment method, then in this condition you can easily solve this problem by talking to the Prime Membership Customer Support. They guide you step by step, which is also an easy way.