The Amazon Fire Stick comes with a number of applications from which we can stream channels to our hearts’ content. What happens if you download the app but it doesn’t work for whatever reason? You begin to have issues in such a circumstance. We’ve found several clever strategies to address the problem of streaming apps not working on firestick. A Firestick app crash depends on which application you are using. Those applications may not be compatible with your device.
Apps not working on firestick then clear the cache and data of whatever app you are using. If the problem persists, uninstall and install it, after which put the Fire TV device into the restart process (press and hold the Select and Play/Pause buttons at the same time for 10 seconds).
Why Are My Apps Not Working on Firestick
There may be some other reasons for the application not working, whose list we are presenting in front of you.
- This issue can arise due to Fire Stick update not working properly.
- If there is a serious problem with your remote like remote light blinking orange. Even then the application will not operate properly.
- All of a sudden the home screen of Fire Stick is frozen, in which case the applications on the first do not work.
- You have to put the Amazon account on auto-sync from time to time, if this does not happen, this problem starts to surround you.
How to Fix Apps Not Showing on Firestick
Let us now discuss the various solutions to solve the apps not showing on the firestick problem. If these solutions do not solve your problem, then you can also contact Fire Stick’s customer support number.
Restart Fire TV Box
You have to restart your Fire TV sticks or box, after which you see this problem going away, let’s know.
- You have to press and hold the select and play/pause button for 10 seconds.
- After which the main screen appears in front of you.
- From here you click on the setting option.
- Under Settings option click on Device option.
- After which the restart option is presented in front of you.
- Select this button from here and wait for at least 10 to 20 seconds.
Relaunch Your Apps
You are in trouble due to the movie apps not working on firestick. For this, you can reinstall the applications whose method is telling you.
- With the help of your remote, you have to go to the settings of fire stick.
- Here the application status will appear.
- Then click on Manage Applications.
- From here, select the application with which you are facing trouble.
- Now various options are presented in front of you then click on clear cache option and see if your problem is resolved.
- If not then force stops that application and click on Re-launch Application button.
Check Internet Recent Connection
Sometimes this problem is also seen due to internet connectivity, after which the application Amazon fire stick apps do not load or starts crashing again and again. For this, we are telling you some steps from where you can check the internet connection.
- You have to go to the settings of Fire Stick with the help of your remote.
- Here the network option appears.
- After this, with the help of your remote, press the play and pause button which takes you to the connection status screen.
- If any problem appears here then it gets represented in front of you.
Always Power Cycle Home Network
You must be using the home network power cycle option, after which the problem of apps not loading on firestick can be easily resolved. Let us know how it is done.
- Simply you have to remove different types of power cables from your modem and router.
- After some time, different types of lights stop coming in your modem or router.
- Now wait at least 30 to 40 seconds and re-plug these power cables to the modem or router again.
- This process does take a few minutes but solves the problem of your internet connectivity.
If the internet still does not work, you should contact your internet service provider right away. It’s possible that this issue is caused by your service provider.
Uninstall App & Install App again
Firestick apps not working sometimes start giving a lot of trouble because if we use different applications like Hulu, Disney Plus and Netflix then in such conditions we are not able to enjoy their services.
For this, you can uninstall and reinstall those applications; by doing this those applications are reinstalled in your Fire device with their latest version.
Update Apps and Device
You will have to update your third-party applications and fire stick from time to time because failing to do so can lead to serious consequences, apps not working on firesticks of which are considered to be the most important.
- To fix such problems, you have to go to your settings.
- Select the device from here and click on the about section.
- The system update option is found in front of you, whatever is the most recent update, and you have to install it from here.
Try to Factory Reset
Now we are telling you the last resort which always works.
For this, you have to reset your fire tv device. By doing this the problem of apps can be easily removed.
- You have to go to the Fire Stick menu with the help of your remote.
- From here click on the setting option, inside which you get the device option.
- Now select Factory reset to default option after which confirmation is asked.
- As soon as you click on the option, your device starts resetting to the default settings and solves your problem easily.
Apps not loading on firestick is a very common problem that can be easily resolved with the help of the above steps. You just have to pay special attention to the little things.
You can also check the subscription of third-party applications from time to time as the monthly or yearly plan you have taken may have been completed. Because of which your third-party application does not work properly.
There is no fault of the first key device in this as it is the fault of the service provider itself. If so, then immediately complete this process and take the subscription again.