You have been using 1905 Go on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the 1905 Go service, you can delete the 1905 Go app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove 1905 Go from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the 1905 Go app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your 1905 Go apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or 1905 Go password.
Delete 1905 Go via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove 1905 Go is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the 1905 Go app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove 1905 Go from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove 1905 Go from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall 1905 Go on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, 1905 Go will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded 1905 Go content.
Delete 1905 Go via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage 1905 Go apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate 1905 Go and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find 1905 Go again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove 1905 Go completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister 1905 Go on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete 1905 Go Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove 1905 Go on firestick device
To Cancel Unused 1905 Go Subscription
If you no longer watch 1905 Go regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The 1905 Go app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling 1905 Go will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having 1905 Go or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like 1905 Go that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing 1905 Go helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete 1905 Go on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or 1905 Go customer care number.
Other Important Links
|Delete Zeus Network On Firestick
|Delete Xoomstv Iptv On Firestick
|Delete Browser On Firestick