You have been using Aurora Store on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Aurora Store service, you can delete the Aurora Store app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Aurora Store from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Aurora Store app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Aurora Store apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Aurora Store password.
Delete Aurora Store via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Aurora Store is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Aurora Store app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Aurora Store from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Aurora Store from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Aurora Store on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Aurora Store will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Aurora Store content.
Delete Aurora Store via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Aurora Store apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Aurora Store and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Aurora Store again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Aurora Store completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Aurora Store on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Aurora Store Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Aurora Store on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Aurora Store Subscription
If you no longer watch Aurora Store regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Aurora Store app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Aurora Store will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Aurora Store or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Aurora Store that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Aurora Store helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Aurora Store on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Aurora Store customer care number.
Other Important Links
|Delete Astoncine On Firestick
|Delete Arena4Viewer On Firestick
|Delete Aptoide Tv On Firestick