You have been using Cartoon Network on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Cartoon Network service, you can delete the Cartoon Network app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Cartoon Network from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Cartoon Network app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Cartoon Network apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Cartoon Network password.
Delete Cartoon Network via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Cartoon Network is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Cartoon Network app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Cartoon Network from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Cartoon Network from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Cartoon Network on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Cartoon Network will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Cartoon Network content.
Delete Cartoon Network via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Cartoon Network apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Cartoon Network and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Cartoon Network again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Cartoon Network completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Cartoon Network on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Cartoon Network Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Cartoon Network on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Cartoon Network Subscription
If you no longer watch Cartoon Network regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Cartoon Network app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Cartoon Network will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Cartoon Network or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Cartoon Network that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Cartoon Network helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Cartoon Network on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Cartoon Network customer care number.