You have been using Cobra Iptv on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Cobra Iptv service, you can delete the Cobra Iptv app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Cobra Iptv from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Cobra Iptv app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Cobra Iptv apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Cobra Iptv password.
Delete Cobra Iptv via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Cobra Iptv is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Cobra Iptv app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Cobra Iptv from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Cobra Iptv from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Cobra Iptv on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Cobra Iptv will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Cobra Iptv content.
Delete Cobra Iptv via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Cobra Iptv apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Cobra Iptv and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Cobra Iptv again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Cobra Iptv completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Cobra Iptv on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Cobra Iptv Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Cobra Iptv on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Cobra Iptv Subscription
If you no longer watch Cobra Iptv regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Cobra Iptv app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Cobra Iptv will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Cobra Iptv or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Cobra Iptv that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Cobra Iptv helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Cobra Iptv on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Cobra Iptv customer care number.