You have been using Crossy Road on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Crossy Road service, you can delete the Crossy Road app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Crossy Road from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Crossy Road app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Crossy Road apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Crossy Road password.
Delete Crossy Road via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Crossy Road is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Crossy Road app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Crossy Road from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Crossy Road from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Crossy Road on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Crossy Road will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Crossy Road content.
Delete Crossy Road via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Crossy Road apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Crossy Road and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Crossy Road again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Crossy Road completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Crossy Road on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Crossy Road Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Crossy Road on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Crossy Road Subscription
If you no longer watch Crossy Road regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Crossy Road app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Crossy Road will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Crossy Road or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Crossy Road that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Crossy Road helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Crossy Road on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Crossy Road customer care number.
Other Important Links
|Delete Crackstreams On Firestick
|Delete Comstar Iptv On Firestick
|Delete Cobra Iptv On Firestick