You have been using Cyberghost on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Cyberghost service, you can delete the Cyberghost app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Cyberghost from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Cyberghost app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Cyberghost apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Cyberghost password.
Delete Cyberghost via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Cyberghost is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Cyberghost app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Cyberghost from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Cyberghost from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Cyberghost on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Cyberghost will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Cyberghost content.
Delete Cyberghost via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Cyberghost apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Cyberghost and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Cyberghost again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Cyberghost completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Cyberghost on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Cyberghost Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Cyberghost on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Cyberghost Subscription
If you no longer watch Cyberghost regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Cyberghost app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Cyberghost will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Cyberghost or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Cyberghost that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Cyberghost helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Cyberghost on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Cyberghost customer care number.
Other Important Links
|Delete Cyberflix Tv On Firestick
|Delete Crunchyroll On Firestick
|Delete Crackstreams On Firestick