You have been using Hd Streamz on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Hd Streamz service, you can delete the Hd Streamz app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Hd Streamz from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Hd Streamz app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Hd Streamz apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Hd Streamz password.
Delete Hd Streamz via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Hd Streamz is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Hd Streamz app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Hd Streamz from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Hd Streamz from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Hd Streamz on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Hd Streamz will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Hd Streamz content.
Delete Hd Streamz via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Hd Streamz apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Hd Streamz and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Hd Streamz again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Hd Streamz completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Hd Streamz on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Hd Streamz Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Hd Streamz on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Hd Streamz Subscription
If you no longer watch Hd Streamz regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Hd Streamz app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Hd Streamz will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Hd Streamz or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Hd Streamz that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Hd Streamz helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Hd Streamz on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Hd Streamz customer care number.