You have been using Helix Tv on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Helix Tv service, you can delete the Helix Tv app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Helix Tv from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Helix Tv app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Helix Tv apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Helix Tv password.
Delete Helix Tv via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Helix Tv is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Helix Tv app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Helix Tv from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Helix Tv from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Helix Tv on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Helix Tv will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Helix Tv content.
Delete Helix Tv via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Helix Tv apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Helix Tv and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Helix Tv again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Helix Tv completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Helix Tv on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Helix Tv Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Helix Tv on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Helix Tv Subscription
If you no longer watch Helix Tv regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Helix Tv app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Helix Tv will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Helix Tv or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Helix Tv that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Helix Tv helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Helix Tv on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Helix Tv customer care number.
Other Important Links
|Delete Hdtv Ultimate On Firestick
|Delete Hd Streamz On Firestick
|Delete Hb Video Player On Firestick