You have been using Hgtv Go on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Hgtv Go service, you can delete the Hgtv Go app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Hgtv Go from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Hgtv Go app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Hgtv Go apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Hgtv Go password.
Delete Hgtv Go via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Hgtv Go is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Hgtv Go app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Hgtv Go from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Hgtv Go from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Hgtv Go on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Hgtv Go will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Hgtv Go content.
Delete Hgtv Go via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Hgtv Go apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Hgtv Go and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Hgtv Go again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Hgtv Go completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Hgtv Go on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Hgtv Go Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Hgtv Go on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Hgtv Go Subscription
If you no longer watch Hgtv Go regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Hgtv Go app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Hgtv Go will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Hgtv Go or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Hgtv Go that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Hgtv Go helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Hgtv Go on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Hgtv Go customer care number.
Other Important Links
|Delete Herogo Tv On Firestick
|Delete Hdtv Ultimate On Firestick
|Delete Hd Streamz On Firestick