You have been using Looloo Kids on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Looloo Kids service, you can delete the Looloo Kids app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Looloo Kids from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Looloo Kids app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Looloo Kids apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Looloo Kids password.
Delete Looloo Kids via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Looloo Kids is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Looloo Kids app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Looloo Kids from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Looloo Kids from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Looloo Kids on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Looloo Kids will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Looloo Kids content.
Delete Looloo Kids via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Looloo Kids apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Looloo Kids and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Looloo Kids again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Looloo Kids completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Looloo Kids on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Looloo Kids Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Looloo Kids on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Looloo Kids Subscription
If you no longer watch Looloo Kids regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Looloo Kids app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Looloo Kids will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Looloo Kids or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Looloo Kids that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Looloo Kids helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Looloo Kids on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Looloo Kids customer care number.
Other Important Links
|Delete Localbtv On Firestick
|Delete Live Sports Pro On Firestick
|Delete Live Net Tv On Firestick