You have been using Puffin Tv Browser on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Puffin Tv Browser service, you can delete the Puffin Tv Browser app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Puffin Tv Browser from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Puffin Tv Browser app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Puffin Tv Browser apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Puffin Tv Browser password.
Delete Puffin Tv Browser via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Puffin Tv Browser is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Puffin Tv Browser app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Puffin Tv Browser from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Puffin Tv Browser from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Puffin Tv Browser on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Puffin Tv Browser will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Puffin Tv Browser content.
Delete Puffin Tv Browser via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Puffin Tv Browser apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Puffin Tv Browser and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Puffin Tv Browser again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Puffin Tv Browser completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Puffin Tv Browser on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Puffin Tv Browser Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Puffin Tv Browser on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Puffin Tv Browser Subscription
If you no longer watch Puffin Tv Browser regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Puffin Tv Browser app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Puffin Tv Browser will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Puffin Tv Browser or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Puffin Tv Browser that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Puffin Tv Browser helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Puffin Tv Browser on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Puffin Tv Browser customer care number.
Other Important Links
|Delete Protonvpn On Firestick
|Delete Popcorn Time On Firestick
|Delete Pluto Tv On Firestick