You have been using Red Bull Tv on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Red Bull Tv service, you can delete the Red Bull Tv app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Red Bull Tv from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Red Bull Tv app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Red Bull Tv apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Red Bull Tv password.
Delete Red Bull Tv via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Red Bull Tv is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Red Bull Tv app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Red Bull Tv from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Red Bull Tv from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Red Bull Tv on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Red Bull Tv will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Red Bull Tv content.
Delete Red Bull Tv via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Red Bull Tv apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Red Bull Tv and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Red Bull Tv again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Red Bull Tv completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Red Bull Tv on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Red Bull Tv Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Red Bull Tv on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Red Bull Tv Subscription
If you no longer watch Red Bull Tv regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Red Bull Tv app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Red Bull Tv will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Red Bull Tv or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Red Bull Tv that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Red Bull Tv helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Red Bull Tv on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Red Bull Tv customer care number.
Other Important Links
|Delete Red Ball Game On Firestick
|Delete Rapid Streamz On Firestick
|Delete Puffin Tv Browser On Firestick