You have been using Remote Adb Shell on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Remote Adb Shell service, you can delete the Remote Adb Shell app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Remote Adb Shell from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Remote Adb Shell app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Remote Adb Shell apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Remote Adb Shell password.
Delete Remote Adb Shell via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Remote Adb Shell is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Remote Adb Shell app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Remote Adb Shell from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Remote Adb Shell from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Remote Adb Shell on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Remote Adb Shell will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Remote Adb Shell content.
Delete Remote Adb Shell via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Remote Adb Shell apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Remote Adb Shell and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Remote Adb Shell again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Remote Adb Shell completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Remote Adb Shell on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Remote Adb Shell Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Remote Adb Shell on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Remote Adb Shell Subscription
If you no longer watch Remote Adb Shell regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Remote Adb Shell app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Remote Adb Shell will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Remote Adb Shell or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Remote Adb Shell that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Remote Adb Shell helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Remote Adb Shell on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Remote Adb Shell customer care number.
Other Important Links
|Delete Reddit On Firestick
|Delete Red Ball Game On Firestick
|Delete Rapid Streamz On Firestick