You have been using Tea Sports Live on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Tea Sports Live service, you can delete the Tea Sports Live app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Tea Sports Live from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Tea Sports Live app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Tea Sports Live apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Tea Sports Live password.
Delete Tea Sports Live via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Tea Sports Live is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Tea Sports Live app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Tea Sports Live from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Tea Sports Live from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Tea Sports Live on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Tea Sports Live will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Tea Sports Live content.
Delete Tea Sports Live via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Tea Sports Live apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Tea Sports Live and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Tea Sports Live again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Tea Sports Live completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Tea Sports Live on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Tea Sports Live Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Tea Sports Live on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Tea Sports Live Subscription
If you no longer watch Tea Sports Live regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Tea Sports Live app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Tea Sports Live will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Tea Sports Live or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Tea Sports Live that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Tea Sports Live helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Tea Sports Live on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Tea Sports Live customer care number.
Other Important Links
|Delete Td Ameritrade Network On Firestick
|Delete Tbs On Firestick
|Delete Syfy On Firestick