You have been using Tom Cruise Movies on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Tom Cruise Movies service, you can delete the Tom Cruise Movies app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Tom Cruise Movies from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Tom Cruise Movies app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Tom Cruise Movies apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Tom Cruise Movies password.
Delete Tom Cruise Movies via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Tom Cruise Movies is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Tom Cruise Movies app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Tom Cruise Movies from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Tom Cruise Movies from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Tom Cruise Movies on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Tom Cruise Movies will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Tom Cruise Movies content.
Delete Tom Cruise Movies via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Tom Cruise Movies apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Tom Cruise Movies and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Tom Cruise Movies again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Tom Cruise Movies completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Tom Cruise Movies on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Tom Cruise Movies Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Tom Cruise Movies on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Tom Cruise Movies Subscription
If you no longer watch Tom Cruise Movies regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Tom Cruise Movies app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Tom Cruise Movies will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Tom Cruise Movies or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Tom Cruise Movies that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Tom Cruise Movies helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Tom Cruise Movies on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Tom Cruise Movies customer care number.
Other Important Links
|Delete Tnt On Firestick
|Delete Titanium Tv On Firestick
|Delete Tiny Tunes On Firestick