You have been using Vh1 on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Vh1 service, you can delete the Vh1 app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Vh1 from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Vh1 app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Vh1 apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Vh1 password.
Delete Vh1 via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Vh1 is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Vh1 app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Vh1 from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Vh1 from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Vh1 on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Vh1 will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Vh1 content.
Delete Vh1 via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Vh1 apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Vh1 and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Vh1 again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Vh1 completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Vh1 on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Vh1 Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Vh1 on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Vh1 Subscription
If you no longer watch Vh1 regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Vh1 app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Vh1 will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Vh1 or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Vh1 that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Vh1 helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Vh1 on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Vh1 customer care number.
Other Important Links
|Delete Vevo On Firestick
|Delete Ustvnow On Firestick
|Delete Use Fastestvpn On Firestick