You have been using Zeus Network on Amazon Fire Stick for a long time. But to free up storage space or if you no longer want to use the Zeus Network service, you can delete the Zeus Network app from your Fire Stick. This guide from firesticksolutions will provide clear, step-by-step instructions on how to remove Zeus Network from your Fire Stick in a few steps.
Prerequisites to note
Before deleting the Zeus Network app, make sure you have the following:
- You must have a Fire Stick remote to navigate through the menus.
- If you want to manage your Zeus Network apps online, access the Amazon website.
- If asked to confirm a change, you must also have your Amazon Fire Stick password or Zeus Network password.
Delete Zeus Network via Fire Stick interface
The fastest way to remove Zeus Network is directly through the Fire Stick interface. Let us know how:
- From your Home screen, scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” section.
- Locate the Zeus Network app icon.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds – this will open an options menu.
- Select “Remove from Favorites” to remove Zeus Network from the Home page ribbon.
- Alternatively, select “Uninstall” to completely remove Zeus Network from Fire Stick.
You may then be asked to confirm via an on-screen prompt. Select Delete or Uninstall Zeus Network on this pop-up window as well. After a few seconds, Zeus Network will be removed from your Fire Stick.
Note: Keep in mind that uninstalling also removes any downloaded Zeus Network content.
Delete Zeus Network via Amazon website
You can also use Amazon’s website to manage Zeus Network apps on your Fire Stick:
- On your computer, log in to Amazon and go to “Manage your content and devices.”
- Select your Fire Stick device.
- Go to “Apps” in the left sidebar menu.
- Locate Zeus Network and select “Cancel subscription” so you no longer have access.
- Return to “Your Apps & Channels” and find Zeus Network again.
- Select “Deregister” to remove Zeus Network completely.
Amazon will then automatically sync and deregister Zeus Network on any devices signed in to your account.
Delete Zeus Network Via ADB Tool
- Enable ADB debugging on your Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your computer.
- Enter the following command:adb uninstall <package_name>
- Press Enter
Why You need to remove Zeus Network on firestick device
To Cancel Unused Zeus Network Subscription
If you no longer watch Zeus Network regularly. So deleting the app will cancel your active subscription. After this you will not be charged recurring monthly or annual fees.
To free up storage space
The Zeus Network app and downloaded videos take up a significant amount of storage space on your FireStick. If you’re low on capacity, uninstalling Zeus Network will help free up space for new apps and content immediately.
To improve firestick performance
In some cases, having Zeus Network or other apps on can cause general slowness when navigating your Firestick’s interface and menus. Deleting large apps like Zeus Network that you can no longer access helps speed up performance.
Declutter your home screen
Removing Zeus Network helps clean up your FireStick’s homepage by getting rid of shortcuts to apps you no longer use. This menu declutters the system and makes access to active apps easier.
So you can easily delete Zeus Network on firestick. If you have any issues then immediately connect to the Fire Stick or Zeus Network customer care number.
Other Important Links
|Delete Yowindow On Firestick
|Delete Youtube Kids On Firestick
|Delete Yesplayer On Firestick