Firestick offers a unique streaming experience that includes voice commands. We can accomplish this very easily with the help of our remote. There is also a minor flaw in its operating system, which prevents Amazon Fire Stick voice search from working. FireTV has introduced a number of remotes that make use of modern technology, however, not all of them are flawless and stable. These remotes include the capability of a microphone, which allows better voice instructions to be taken with the help of the remote.
All you need to do is talk, and this technique will give you better results, requiring you to hit the search buttons. However, amazon fire tv remote voice search not working such a situation suddenly appears in front of you. We will explain the solution in more detail later.
Why is my firestick voice not working
Suddenly you get an amazon fire stick 4k voice search not working error which can be due to the following reasons:
- You must ensure that the remote’s batteries are in good working order.
- The voice function on the Firestick screen may not always work properly.
- There is also the issue of remote voice search not working due to an error on the internet or a lack of connectivity.
- The microphone may have been broken, necessitating a remote repair.
- It is critical to pair the firestick remote or else this issue would persist.
- This difficulty will worsen if the voice search options are not enabled.
How To Fix amazon fire tv remote voice search not working
Let’s know how to fix amazon fire tv remote voice search not working.
It is necessary to resolve the frozen screen
Your device begins to display a black screen problem, after which firestick remote stops operating and you suspect remote voice search is not working.
This is frequently caused by small issues with the television. By the way, that is a hardware collection issue that has already been resolved. However, there is a problem with the amazon Firestick remote voice commands not working as a result of this.
To get it resolved, you must first contact customer support, who will replace the remote.
You must pair your remote
Because of the pairing, you’ll notice a lot of voice not working issues because the firestick remote won’t work, so how will it respond to voice commands? We recommend that you first pair the remote.
Steps are being told for this, which have to be seen carefully.
- turn on firestick 4k
- Now firestick Boot Up Happens
- After which the remote has to be taken to the firetv
- Press and hold the Home button with the remote
- Keep this button like this for 10-20 seconds and release
- Pairs with remote firestick and voice search starts working
Replace worn-out batteries
After a lengthy period of use, the remote’s battery begins to drain, causing an issue with the voice search feature as well. You may also replace it so that the remote can draw adequate power and react to voice searches. let’s see
- Take the battery out of the back of the fire tv remote.
- Purchase a new battery and correctly install it in the remote.
- It is important to note that rechargeable batteries have a 1.2V supply, but alkaline batteries have a 1.5V supply, which must be used.
- Check to verify if the remote is still operational.
- Then, if the fire tv voice search tool works, your problem is solved.
Turn on voice commands in the settings
Have you made sure your Voice Search configuration settings? Otherwise, the problem of amazon fire tv remote voice search not working increases.
- You have to access the settings to do this
- Then go to the Input and Commands menu again
- On it there will be option to search via voice after that enable it
- Now it’s time to press the search button
- As soon as you press it, then the option of search option comes to use.
Remove Interference between TV and Remote
Interruptions between the remote and the firestick 4k cause the remote to cease operating, slowing down voice search performance. Because it is not an infrared remote, a Bluetooth remote is extremely vulnerable to voice search.
Try moving any wireless devices that may be generating interference around your Fire TV.
Otherwise, try turning it off for a bit and then unplugging them one at a time to see if the voice search works.
Reset the firestick 4k remote control
If the Fire Stick voice search not working, you have to reset the device. This method removes all the problems easily, let’s follow it
- Fire TV must be unplugged
- Now wait at least 60 seconds
- Now press and hold the Left button, Menu button, and Back button simultaneously
- Do this for 10 seconds
- Release the button and wait another 10 seconds.
- Now the acquittal is too much to drain the battery
- Wait for a while and insert the batteries back into the remote.
- After this, you have to press the home button
- firestick reset and be ready to take a voice search
Attempt another FireStick remote
None of the methods listed above work for the voice search not working on amazon fire stick. In this scenario, you will need to replace the remote. Because it may have been harmed.
If you just acquired one, it isn’t compatible with voice commands. In such a scenario, you should swap out the remote. You may purchase your TV remote from Amazon.
Need an internet connection for speech recognition
You can fix your bad voice remote but for this, it is very important to have internetworking. Let’s see how to troubleshoot it.
- Using the Settings Button to Change Settings First
- Using the remote control, select the settings option.
- Next, press the home button to exit the programme
- On the remote control, press the Home button to return to the main menu.
- Select the Settings option.
- According to your TV, the following stages will be:
- Select Network and Internet > Network Status >Check Connection from the left-hand navigation menu.
In this post, I attempted to cover all of the probable causes and remedies for the amazon fire tv remote voice search not working. If you have had any new or unusual experiences, please share them with us in the comments area below.