The Amazon Fire Stick Remote Volume Control is a very important part with the help of which we can perform various activities with our fire stick. We use our remote to change channels, volume up and down, or to change the settings, but whenever we are watching online video, suddenly your amazon fire tv remote volume control not working and after some time start working. This is a very big problem which is very important to overcome.
The Fire TV Stick Alexa Remote is one of the most popular devices that we use in our homes and offices. Think you are using your service and what will happen if the fire tv remote volume buttons not working. To overcome this problem, you have to adopt some very effective methods but before that, we also know about some reasons, due to which the fire stick does not work by remote control.
Why is my fire tv remote volume control not working
Remote is damaged
In today’s time, a lot of people make a lot of mistakes, which they have to bear the brunt of. Similarly, when you do not keep your remote properly organized, then there may be problems with your remote.
The remote suddenly falls to the ground, in this condition it gets damaged as soon as it falls and when you use your remote it does not work with your TV. Under this condition, none of your functions will work and volume control will not work which is a big problem, then you can replace your remote for this, this is a great option.
Most of the time, we watch various types of channels on our fire TV stick. Along with using them continuously, your remote is also constantly used, which runs on a battery. You are unable to pay attention due to which your battery starts getting low. After that you use the remote then the volume control button stops working or responds slowly. In this condition, you feel that your remote button is damaged but it is not. It may be that the battery is low, so you cannot put the battery in it and check again.
Dust on button
You need to check dust on buttons. Whenever you use the volume control button then amazon fire tv stick 4k remote volume control not working because a different type of dirt or dust starts accumulating on it. So we will adjust you to keep your remote inside a cover in an orderly manner. You can clean it using a cleaner and easily use the remote again.
Some settings blocked
In today’s time, not many people walk with technology, because of this they have to face many problems. So you always have to be up to date because in today’s time different types of settings have come for your remote. If your fire tv remote volume control not working then maybe your some setting block due to which that button is not responding. So you will have to check this setting properly otherwise you can reset your fire tv stick remote so that it goes into default mode and all the errors will be fixed automatically.
Audio is muted
Amazon fire tv remote won’t control volume then correct your audio. If the volume control button is muted then you will not get any sound so you have to make sure that it is working properly. You can also press and unmute it which is a great solution.
Steps to fix fire tv remote volume control not working
Let us also talk about some possibilities, with the help of which your fire tv remote volume buttons not working problem gets resolved in no time.
For the volume control to work properly, you will have to enable some type of settings in your remote, only after which your problem can be overcome.
- Switch on your tv
- Go to your settings using the menu
- Now you have to find the equipment control option which is found below the setting
- Click on Manage Equipment
- After finding the option you need to add it
- You click on the add button
- It automatically detects your device after which to select TV
- Select your TV type as well
- Now a message appears on your screen where press the power button to turn off your TV mentions
- Wait 10 seconds
- After this, you have to turn your TV on again.
- As soon as the process is complete, your fire tv remote volume control not working goes away automatically because it is also a temporary problem.
Now you are redirected to your music screen after which you have to know whether your volume is working or not.
So you have to press the volume up and down button and increase or decrease your volume level, after that, you make sure that your problem is gone.
Some people prefer to get a new remote for their device and they are also very cheap but you can overcome this problem automatically with the help of some steps:
Open Your Remote Control
Your remote is made up of parts in 3
- Plastic covers
- Circuit board
- Uni-body rubber buttons
- Then you have to open your remote
- For which you will need a screwdriver
- With the help of the screwdriver, you can unscrew the halves of the remote
- But you have to take care that no plastic parts are damaged.
Clean the Circuit Board & Buttons
- Now it’s time to clean the circuit board and the rubber button
- For which you need cotton balls
- You have to take care not to use water at all as it can damage your remote very much.
- After this process is complete, you will have to check your volume control button and see if it is working.
Fix the Broken Buttons
Now it is time to wash the nonworking model for which you need aluminum foil, caesar, and fixer.
- Now for the bad button, you have to add a joint with aluminum foil and a fixer.
- Screw your remote with the help of a screwdriver, after that make sure that your remote is working properly.
With the help of the above options, you have to know how you can overcome your problem but you have to make sure that the steps you are taking are as per the suggestions given otherwise you will have to repeat May have to see the problem.
For more information, you can solve all your problems by talking on the Amazon Fire TV Stick Support Number. It is a very good medium.
Whenever you go to talk, you have to give some of your details to the technical team, after verification your issues resolved.