Amazon Fire Cube or Fire TV Cube is another amazing and modern-age technology-driven invention of Amazon. It is a perfect combination of Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and TV control center for external sound systems and other gadgets that streams your TV’s video and audio. In the previous versions of fire TV, you need to set up Alexa as a separate unit and control it through a remote system but in Fire Cube, you get built-in Alexa. This device enables Alexa to control your TV and cable connection and with 4K HDR it offers excellent video streaming experience. When you face any issues then call on amazon fire stick cube customer support phone number for help.
How to buy Amazon Fire cube?
You can buy this device directly from the Amazon app on your smartphone or Amazon website. You can pay in advance after ordering the product or select cash on delivery.
How to set-up Fire Cube?
Setting up your Fire Cube and start using it is a matter of a few minutes. Here is everything to get Fire Cube up and running:
- In the back of the device you could find all the necessary ports. Plugin HDMI and power cable in proper ports.
- Take the remote and press “Fast Forward”.
- The TV screen now shows several accessible Wi-Fi networks, choose your network and enter your password as the screen directs, then click on connect.
- Now, you have to create an account, if you have an Amazon account, sign in directly with that account ID and password. Then click on “Continue”.
- Now, you will be asked to save your Wi-Fi password to your Amazon account. Select either “Yes” or “No”. If you select “No”, then you have to enter the password every time you will use Fire Cube after shutting down the system.
- Now, you get a screen of parental control, you can opt-in or opt-out of it as you think feasible.
- Now, you are directed to a screen for different useful Amazon app. You can select and download; otherwise, click on “No Thanks”.
- The screen now shows all popular services you can download and use, select those you want and then select the right arrow as visible on the screen, it will direct to different TV channel apps that you can use any time later. Click the right arrow again.
Amazon Fire TV Cube Customer Service
- Then, the screen shows several other channels including sports channels and popular entertainment channels. Click on “Finish” to continue further.
- The screen now shows “Enable Alexa to control your devices”, click on “Continue”.
- Now, several options appear on the screen, select the option that rightly adjusts with your entire system, like select “I just own a TV”, if you are not using any other external devices. You can always change this set up later in case you add a new system.
- The screen now shows “we’ll now turn your TV off and on”, click on “Next”.
- As your TV turns off, click “Fast Forward” on your remote control device.
- The screen now shows “We’re back! Fire TV Cube can now power your TV on and off”, click on the “Next” option.
- The screen now shows “Your Fire TV Cube is set up”, it will now give a quick tour to different features. Click on “Continue”.
- The screen now shows Amazon Prime on the screen, you can either sign up or abort clicking “No Thanks”.
It completes your Fire Cube set up and you are now free to use Amazon Fire TV Cube with voice control through Alexa. Call now for amazon fire tv cube customer support phone number .
Amazon Fire Cube Troubleshooting
Being an electronic device with so many features includes, especially in-built Alexa, you may face different technical problems with Fire Cube any time. In most of the cases, with little knowledge and intelligence, you can solve the issues immediately. Here are the most common problems and how to solve those problems:
No sound from Fire TV Cube? Here are different solutions
If you face no sound or volume completely muted issue, then there are some easy and authentic solutions:
- Ensure that Fire Cube’s volume is not muted. If it is so, adjust it with the help of the remote control or ask Alexa.
- No sound problem may be due to a faulty A/V receiver connection. If you are using an A/V receiver, ensure that the Fire TV is connected accurately and the receiver is on. You can disconnect the receiver once and again reconnect.
- The no sound issue can be due to faulty menu setting. Review the settings once in the following way:
- Select “Settings” from Menu option
- There you could find “Display & Sounds”
- Then look for “Audio” option and select
- Adjust the audio as necessary and ensure that “Dolby Digital Plus” is off
- The problem may be due to a faulty HDMI cord connection. Disconnect the cord and reconnect it again. Inspect whether there is any cut or crack in the cord. If the cord is not in good shape, try a new one otherwise call on amazon cube customer support phone number for support .
If none of these above solutions for muted volume or no sound problem works for your Fire Cube, you may need to change the Fire TV Cube speaker. You can also contact the customer service for expert support.
Fire Cube no signal troubleshooting
If the device has not been getting any signal or suddenly frozen, there is any connectivity or hardware problem. Try the following steps to solve the issue:
- Check the adapter and HDMI cord, the problem may be due to faulty power adopter or HDMI cord. Switch off the system, unplug the power cord, and plugin again. If the adapter is properly plugged in and power indicator of the TV set is not on, the problem is in the adapter. Change the power cord or try a different HDMI cord.
- The problem may be due to a problematic start and uploading software during start. In that case simply restarting the system may solve the no signal problem.
- The problem may be due to incorrect resolution. In that case, use the “Up” and “Rewind” buttons of your Fire TV remote at the same time for about 5 seconds. The TV screen then shows different resolution options. Select the correct resolution. This may solve the problem. For restarting, push “Play” and “Pause” button simultaneously for five seconds or go to “Settings”, then select “My Fire TV” followed by “Restart” option. It can solve your problem.
- If the Wi-Fi you are using is not working well, i.e. there is network connectivity problem the system does not get any signal. You have to either wait for the better signal or change your Wi-Fi service provider.
- The problem of no signal may be due to the HDCP issue. This problem occurs when you are using incompatible old TV set. This is a problem simply hinders Video and audio output on your TV set. You have to change the TV set.
Multi-room or more than one sound system out of sync
If this problem occurs when you do not get sound on one or more external sound system while your Fire Cube operates the TV. This means the external sound systems are not synced with the Fire Cube. At first check the HDMI connections between the devices. If there is no problem in HDMI connection, then you have to adjust the Fire TV Cube audio settings through the following steps:
- Press the “Menu” button on your Fire TV remote control
- Start moving the slider as visible on the screen until the music plays on all external and internal systems in sync.
Control buttons on Fire Cube are not working
This problem may occur due to different reasons. Below are the most common solutions:
- Simply restart the Fire Cube accessing the “settings” options followed by “My Fire TV”, and “Restart”. Alternatively, disconnect the power cord and plugin again. Then, switch on the power.
- Problems in HDMI cable may be a reason behind this issue. In an ideal condition, one end of the cable should be attached with the HDMI port on the back of the Fire Cube and the other end should be attached with the TV set. In both ends, there are dedicated HDMI port. Unplug the system once and then plugin again. If the problem is due to lose connection, this solves the problem. If you are using an HDMI hub, unplug the cable and attached it with the TV set directly. If nothing works, buy a new high-speed HDMI cable.
- Ensure that you are using the right power cord and adapter as per the specification of Amazon. Every unit of Fire Cube comes with power cord and adapter. Use those ones only and when you need replacement buy only compatible power cord and adapter. Also ensure that the power cord is plugged in the right port on the back of the Fire Cube.
- 4. If any button is unresponsive or broken, contact the customer care for replacement of those buttons and you can change settings with amazon fire customer service phone number.
The remote control is not connecting with the Fire Cube
Sometimes you may have a problem in connecting remote control to the Fire TV Cube. In that case, problems may be multiple. Some solutions are given hereunder:
- Ensure that the batteries in the remote control are in good condition. If these are too old, replace them.
- The remote control needs to be within the range. Make sure that the remote is 10 feet away from the Fire Cube when you are trying to control the device with the remote. Don’t keep the Fire TV in a closed space like in a metal cabinet box. You also need to place the Fire Cube away from the TV to nullify any kinds of interference.
- You may need to pair the remote control system with the Fire Cube. Follow the following steps:
- Press the “Home” button for about 10-15 seconds and then wait for 60 seconds. It may solve your problem.
- If that does not make any change, power off the power TV cube and reset the remote by pressing “Home”, “Back”, and the navigation ring all together for about 25 seconds and then release. This may solve your problem.
- Now, remove the batteries from the remote and switch on the power supply source of the Fire Cube. It turns on the home screen.
- Now, put the batteries back to the remote and wait for some time.
- If the remote still remains disconnected press the “Home” button for about 15 seconds and release.
- Ensure that other remote control devices are not interfering with this remote. If there are more than 7 remotes and Bluetooth devices turned on, try to turn off all Bluetooth connections and keep away other remotes that are not required now. This reduces or clears unwanted interferences with the Fire Tv Cube remote control.
Alexa is not working as per the instruction
Sometimes, your voice commands may be disarrayed. In those cases, Alexa does not respond to your voice commands appropriately. Here are some important steps to overcome this problem:
- The Fire Cube needs to be at least 12 inches away from the speakers. Keep other Alexa devices, if any, away from this system. Ensure background noise is not much disturbing. If you cannot keep other Alexa enabled devices away from the Fire Cube, change the settings in the following:
- Go to “Settings”
- Select “Alexa”
- Select “Turn favor this device” option on
- You may need to reset the voice command of the system. Follow the steps below:
- Press the “action” button on the Fire Cube or press the “Voice” button on the remote control device.
- See if the Fire Cube lights up and a response comes from Alexa.
- If Alexa does not respond, clearly say “Alexa, I cannot hear you.”
- You get a response from the Fire Cube, if not, you need to contact customer care.
How to get Amazon Fire Cube Customer Service?
You can get all necessary support online through the amazon fire stick cube tech support contact phone number web link. As you get in there, lots of options are shown. You have to select the correct one related to your problem; the system guides the users step by step and also provides necessary support through Amazon Fire TV Cube help videos.
There are other two options as well:
- Contact with customer service through Alexa sf
- aying “Alexa, fire stick contact customer service”.
- Contact customer service directly over the telephone or through direct chatting in real-time.