Why is firestick black screen comes and why it comes repeatedly on your screen. Fire tv has many reasons like cable problems in HD, remote problems, signals are not receiving properly, power supply. so you can easily resolve amazon fire stick black screen after logo problems.
Amazon Fire Stick gives you nonstop entertainment. It teaches you with such technology. Through this, you enjoy web series and movies very much but as you get used to it, after some time it causes some problems inside it. Because it is a type of device that has some flaws. Many applications are also equipped inside it, which is very important for you. These applications work continuously with your device, but sometimes there is a drawback in the application. Because of which your device does not work properly.
Amazon Fire Stick is found in everyone’s home in today’s time. You enjoy it by looking at some money and you want to see such a web series of different types.
Amazon Fire Stick is a device that shows you online web series & movies. You use it on various devices also, but as soon as you use it, at the same time, the firestick black screen after logo 2021 is visible to you. You are struggling with this problem and want to solve this problem.
Why Is My Firestick Showing A Black Screen?
Before resolving anything, it is very important to know the reasons for it. Let’s see, the reasons for firestick which causes you to get firestick black screen error again and again.
- When you are using defaulted Fire Stick Remote or its batteries.
- Due to Several rude modifications amid Host Files.
- The incidence of fault while executing the booting procedure.
- If insufficient Power Supply continuously
- Amazon fire stick no power
- When you apply incorrect Input sources
- Facing Issues with an HDMI cable
- Due to fire stick remote blinking orange light
- Creation utilizes unauthenticated power
- Defaulted Motherboard
- Outmoded Firmware of your Fire TV stick
- Some fault while trying to modernize the firmware.
- Hardware destruction with the Fire Stick.
Fix Amazon Fire Stick Black Screen After Logo
You have known various reasons for the fire tv logo then black screen. Now you want to know about its solution too. There can be many solutions but the one that works the most is as follows
- You need to restart your firestick device
- You have connection equipment then use it
- Now time to turn on A/V receivers with sound bar
- Make connection with correct input
- Connect your firetv with television
- You have HDMI Port, then disconnect it and after 5-10 seconds plug it back
- Replace your high speed HDMI cable with new 4k Hdmi cable
- Match HDMi port with remote sources
- Now restart everything and you will see your firestick black screen error resolved
The problem of the fire stick black screen after logo is easily overcome with the above solution, but sometimes that method does not work, for that, we are telling you another method which is as follows
- You have to go to new in your firestick home page
- Where you get the settings option
- You also see the button to restart within the Settings option, just click it
- Wait some time
- Otherwise, hold the select button and Play/Pause button for five seconds
- You have to take care whenever you start a firestick
- Then a perfect power source is required to complete this process.
- You can also use HDMI Extender for this
- The capacity and wire of this extender are very long, due to which it can reach your device easily.
Detailed Guide on Fixing Black Screen on Fire TV Stick
Now we make you some ways with which you can remove the fire stick black screen very easily.
What are these methods and what should we keep in mind that is as follows:
If you want to get rid of your problem as soon as possible, then for this you have to restart your device immediately. This is a very smart way to remove your problem. Firestick not turning on issues also resolve by doing this.
Here are the steps:
To start over your device turn off the power > obtain the plug out > stay for few seconds > set the plug back > switch it back to ON.
Perfect Internet Connection
A better internet connection is very important for your firestick. We remind you that you can make a plan from 10 Mbps to 20 Mbps which is sufficient for your device.
Because of this, the problem of buffering your fire stick also goes away. If internet connectivity is not achieved properly then your screen is not able to load properly and you see an amazon fire stick black screen.
It depends on you which company is using the internet connection. you can also check the speed of your internet connection.
Check Internal Connections
After the fire stick black screen, you have to check your connection properly. If any connection is not connected properly then you can easily set up it by reading it from the manual guide.
After this, your problem is removed if a connection is broken, in this condition, you can replace that part and replace it with a new one. You will also face amazon firestick no signal issues due to internet connections.
Fix Your Sound Bar
If you have connected the TV stick to the soundbar system then you have to make sure that its inputs match the input of your device. If it does not then your screen starts to black who causes your fire tv & soundbar system does not work.
You have to check all the input and output sources one after the other, your screen will start working properly and you will not have to see any problem.
Correct HDMI Cable
You have to take care of your HDMI cable very much because it is directly attached to your device. If it is broken, then you can replace it and install a new HDMI cable which you can order from the Amazon store in your home or office.
Remove Unnecessary Connections
In today’s time, many such gadgets and technology have come with it. We use it with our devices. We also use Amazon Echo & Alexa which is compatible with it.
When you install a third-party connection with your firestick. Then your fire stick does not accept properly. so we adjust you to always use the authorized connection.
Fix Your Remote Issues
There are many such remotes in the market that can control your TV. But we prove to you that you always use the fire stick remote. Because of that, you will not get any problems whenever you connect the fire stick remote. You have to take care that it is plugged into the right HDMI port
After this, the step-by-step process starts on your screen, which you have to follow for the fire stick blank screen after the amazon logo.
Is HDMI Port Correct
Whenever you connect your television and fire stick. Then you have to keep in mind that the port you are using is working properly. If there is any problem with it, then your screen is not properly Is seen.
In this condition, you need a manual guide, which you can read and connect your connection properly. if you do not fix the HDMI port then the possibility of firestick no sound problems.
Check For Overheating
You must have often noticed that your fire stick is always connected with the charger. When you use it to watch your favorite video for a long time, in this condition, its temperature becomes high and there is some indication on your screen.
After this, suddenly your screen gets blanched. Now you are afraid of even a little bit but you have to turn off your fire TV for some time as soon as all the conditions start to normalize. After that everything is fine on your device.
Step to fix overheating
- You need to use Force Close apps which will stop background process
- Now unplug everything which automatically refreshes your device
- Delete all unused app from FireStick
- Now your fire tv amazon logo then nothing problems far away
Check Screen Resolution
Whenever you use a fire stick, you always have to use the correct resolution. Because the resolution is not set properly your firestick will not work well under this condition.
To find the resolution option, you have to go to the home screen. Where you search it in the search box after that you get different types of options there. You can use your content by setting the correct resolution according to your own.
Steps to change screen & fix firestick black screen after amazon logo
- You need to go to setting option and press home button
- Now you get display and & sound option
- Connect to display
- Now Calibrate Display your display
- After this click on up & down button then click on full screen
- This will automatically fix your screen
- Now press on accept command and your problem resolved
You should restart your device and always use proper internal connections
Times to turn on A/V receivers and connect with the proper input port
After few seconds you need to disconnect the device and HDMI and plug it back
Here is any reason or cause like very slow internet, broken cable, Hardware not working well and much more. You need to disconnect everything and replace the HDMI cable.
A very common solution to fix, restart your device and wait for few seconds otherwise Press and hold the Play/Pause buttons and restart all connections.
Your TV should be ON in all conditions and connect HDMI to Fire TV. You need to check for all cables are working fine with a proper internet connection.
You have used all types of solutions, but the problem of the firestick not working black screen still remains on your screen, for you will have to talk to the Amazon technical team as soon as possible.
Whenever you go to talk to them, it is very important to keep in mind that you are getting your internet connectivity at high speed because they will tell some solutions for which you will need internet very much.